MUNICIPAL AND COMMUTER LOTS
Direct drivers to available spaces and avoid unnecessary congestion and emissions from cars looking for somewhere to park.
How easy is it to find parking in your downtown core? How about in commuter lots? When visitors to your city want to park or couples on a date night are heading to a restaurant or bar, does the search for parking stress them out before their experience even begins?
Commuter lots can be challenging for cities to manage too. With a huge influx of drivers during the morning and afternoon rush, keeping traffic flowing and preventing cars from circling can be challenging. With OpenSpace, you can show drivers where spots are available and move them away from parking areas that are full.
OpenSpace from Parking Logix keeps track of free parking spaces in your parking garage or car park. It then pushes that data in real-time to where drivers are most likely to see it. You can display your parking availability data on bright, customizable electronic signs outside your parking lots or throughout your city. With OpenSpace, you can also share data on parking apps and your city’s website using our intuitive API integration.
Perhaps best of all, OpenSpace offers wireless plug-n-play parking guidance. That means no single space sensors that are costly and take forever to install. No wiring or complicated installation. Open your box, set up your system, and within hours you’re ready to capture data, share with with drivers, and use insights to better manage your parking resources.
OpenSpace helps drivers find open spots quickly so they can get out of their cars and on with their day (or night!).
- Fill your lots more efficiently by guiding drivers to areas with available parking
- Reduce carbon emissions and make your facilities greener
- Improve commuting time by providing data to commuters before they leave their homes
- Send capacity alerts to regular parkers so they are aware of space issues prior to embarking to their destination
- Help you learn the behavior of lot users with custom reporting capabilities and occupancy alerts
- Provide you with information for more informed parking development decisions
- Perform statistical analysis of parking demand to highlight areas where parking inventory and price adjustments should be made
- Share parking space availability data with local businesses near city-managed garages
- Increase parking and local retail revenues as local stakeholders participate in marketing programs to share space availability information with their customers
- Provide you with a clear audit trail for event parking to proactively audit ticket revenues by matching count data to tickets sold and sourcing data by entry point