OpenSpace is a plug n play system. That means that it works right out of the box; no closures necessary.
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
With a surge in popularity since the pandemic began, parks across the country are busier than ever.
But parking infrastructure is often ill equipped for the sudden influx many parks are seeing. OpenSpace™ parking guidance from Parking Logix can help you guide visitors to available parking lots and let them know when lots are full. It lets you offer drivers real time access to parking data on digital signs, right from your website, and with integrated apps.
Don’t let the stress of parking stop people from enjoying nature. Find out more about how OpenSpace can help.
- Fill your lots more efficiently by guiding visitors to open parking spots
- Reduce visitor stress and frustration over lack of parking
- Increase utilization by directing traffic away from full lots and toward available parking
- Alert park administration when peak occupancies are reached
- Automate parking counts at multiple parking lots
- Provide real time analytics and reports remotely
- Display parking data to visitors via signage, website, and integrated apps
- Help you save time and money as compared to manual data collection activities
Park Industry Parking FAQs
OpenSpace is a unique system that uses sensors at ingress/egress points instead of in each spot, drastically reducing the system cost. Our system costs a fraction of our competitors but offers the best accuracy in the market.
Parking guidance lets your visitors know what to expect before they come and once they arrive so they don’t waste time being stressed about parking. It lets them know where they can (and can’t!) park so they can make the most of their time at the park.
OpenSpace is a fully integrated wireless parking counting system and can send data instantly from one lot to another within your park system.
You may need to build more parking lots or encourage visitors to come at different times. However, often parks think they don’t have enough parking because drivers all gather at the most popular lot. With parking guidance, you get inside data on which lots are underused so you can direct visitors there.
With access to detailed reports on visitor trends, you can make better informed decisions on operating polices such as opening hours, maintenance schedules, and marketing initiatives. Automated data also reduces the need for manual parking counts. Better yet, it helps you improve your visitor experience.
Get in touch with us by scheduling a chat with the calendar on this page or visit www.parkinglogix.com/openspace